Friday 14 July 2017

FRIDAY'S HUNT and WEEKEND REFLECTIONS

I am linking to Weekend Reflections and Friday’s Hunt. This week the letter is B, Enbalanced and Door.  Well with my site being called BIRDING For Pleasure, B has to be for BIRD and this Heron has a great REFLECTION in the pond at Ward Park, in my home town of BANGOR




Now we are hopping over to Amsterdam again to see the UNBLANCED BEER in the BEER Glasses.  Photographed at night.  


 I also think this shot works for UNBALANCED as these two BOYS in the foreground have BARE BACKS but the guy standing is clothed! 
Photographed in Vondel Park Amsterdam 


Now we are BACK in BANGOR to the Pickie Area and you can choose any coloured toilet DOOR to use and below a choice of DOOR colour to get changed in for smimming.   



                Many thanks for visitng and also for leaving comments.

14 comments:

  1. Love the heron reflection. Beer? Bleah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little cheerful and decorative changing rooms, and the colored bathroom doors. The changing rooms would be so sweet as playhouses for kids, too. But your blue Heron and reflection are the STAR today. The reflection is PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super set of photos - really love the first one with the heron reflection :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the heron as well--- but I wouldn't say no to a beer. I could take a selfie for unbalanced... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous heron...but I LOVE the beach huts in the last photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great reflection and what a contrast between the beer and the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is a great shot of the Heron

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...oh how I like that heron reflection and those colorful doors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic shot of the heron! Love those colorful doors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the colorful buildings that the Dutch seem to like. Nice heron picture, he/she could be sitting or standing and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. We had blue herons around the lake when we lived north of Houston. Down here west of Houston we have cranes.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are very colorful doors, so pretty! That heron photo is absolutely beautiful!

    Have a blessed weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was watching a Grey Heron in Somerset last week - which gives you some idea of what adventures I am having!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Grindelwald, Switzerland

    ReplyDelete
  13. How lovely to have such colourful doors at the beach buildings - it is so cheerful. Wonderful picture of the heron - feels like I can reach out and touch it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this series! The bird and reflection is beautiful. Love your unbalanced beer shot! The colorful doors are quite cheery. Thanks so much for joining in Friday's Hunt. Hope you have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete