Friday 30 October 2015

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS - Walk Along Coastal Path in Bangor, Co. Down (Part 2)

Continuing from yesterday's post, this is a evening walk I did with friends at the end of August along the coastal path in my town of Bangor.  I will be showing you some of the photographs that have fences and reflections in.   


Now I think these Swans have grown since yesterday’s p.ost and someone wanted to know what size of eggs they produced. All I can tell you is that the eggs are huge and the colour of them is Bangor Blue!  Someone else wondered where they boats!!!  Yes, paddle boats.








I hope you enjoyed coming along with me on the walk. It certainly a beautiful evening.

Tomorrow I am combining two memes and one of them is the monthly Photo Scavenger Hunt and again, I have challenged myself to write a story using the word prompts and my photographs.  It will be linked also to Eileen's Saturday Critters.  So join me then and see what you think.

Today this post is  linked to WEEKEND REFLECTIONS.

Many thanks for visiting and also to all who leave comments.

19 comments:

  1. Wonderful reflections. The marina is always a pretty spot to spend time in Bangor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant reflections Margaret. Bangor looks like a lovely city to explore, especially when carrying a camera. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Margaret, lovely scenes and pretty boats. The reflection captures are awesome. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belas fotografias estão magnificas.
    Um abraço e bom fim de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You live in a beautiful place Margaret. Just right for an evening stroll with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I enjoyed going along on your walk via your fine pictures. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another nice visit! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. those first few ship photos would make great picture puzzles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful reflections.
    These photo remains me summertime.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a splendid place to call home!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh, nice reflections, especially your 4th and 5th photos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely place and the photos are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful reflections, the bridge thingy was especially beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a nice place. I love your reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful place and wonderful photography ~ what a delight to explore and photograph!

    Happy Weekend to you,
    artmusedog and carol

    ReplyDelete